[nabs-l] Blindness and Identity

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 00:34:22 UTC 2010

Jedi,

Thanks for the thought-provoking response.  I don't know that I agree with
all your points, but I also agree that another post would only make the
issue circular.  One of these days we'll have to round up Marc and the
others to have one of these debates in person.  Maybe Antonio will share his
pitcher of Sprite.

Joe Orozco