[nabs-l] Assistance Please

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 28 02:05:13 UTC 2010

Hello,

    I was all ready there earlier today. The page is out-dated and has
problems. I'm one of the developers of the new NABS Web Site. I'm not
pleased that the site is not being managed as well as it should. Had I been
able to retrieve this information from there this thread never would have
started. I contacted Ariel prior to posting this request and have not
received a response from her. The files are all ready on server. I just need
the information I requested so I can create the access page. I want this
monkey out of my hair by April 1, and would appreciate some cooperation.

Peter Donahue