[nabs-l] Pimp My Cane

Briley Pollard brileyp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 10:55:53 UTC 2010

While your points are interesting, I'd like to interject that, (at night), when people are out walking or biking, it is generally hoped that they will wear clothing that drivers will easily be able to see. I've heard several of my friends complain when driving at night that people go jogging or biking while wearing dark clothes, and it makes them difficult to see. I'm not disputing your points, but wanted to point this out.

Unrelatedly, it is too early to be alive, and I'm too tired to be an effective typist, so please excuse any grievous errors on my part.

Briley