[nabs-l] End Your Weekend Right With The Djd Invasion Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun May 2 20:16:37 UTC 2010

Hi All!
The last couple of weeks saw things move slowly for The Djd Invasion show. Some technical difficulties among other things took away from the broadcasting and listening experience for all concerned with the show.
But tonight, all that has changed, and the invasion is ready to end the weekend in style!
Join me starting at 8 PM eastern for the first Djd Invasion of May 2010 on the station where variety matters most, Radio360!
This evening's program really defines what avriety is all about. As far as the music, whether you want some oldies, new music, upbeat songs or balads, there's something in tonight's lineup for the eclectic music fan. In addition, we've got a cash it or trash it track, and perhaps Will, one of our other djs, may decide to challenge us to some fun game play. Will that happen? Tune in and find out!
And as always, your requests and comments are welcome by email, msn or aol instant messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
or when the lines are open, we'll be happy to take your calls through skype at the address
radio360usa
or by telephone at
516-717-4425
The weather outside may be warm, but the invasion sound will be hot tonight, so to listen, save this message, and between 8 PM and 12 AM eastern, go to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to select your listening options and to tune in.
Hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David AKA Djd, host of The Djd Invasion on Radio360
http://www.radio360.us