[nabs-l] BrailleNote Apex--Braille keyboard v. computer keyboard

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun May 2 22:45:19 UTC 2010

I don't always keep up with latest technology.  What does the IPAD do?  If
you got one does it have built in talking software or how would you use it?

I definately am looking for an alternative that is cheaper than a electronic
notetaker.  Currently I have a Braille Note but when it crashes I may not be
able to afford to replace it.  Voc rehab bought it for me but I may be
employed when something happens to it.  Therefore I'd be on my own with
expenses.

Ashley