[nabs-l] canes and increasing sensation of blindness

clinton waterbury clinton.waterbury at gmail.com
Mon May 3 15:58:47 UTC 2010

As far as the cane issue goes, when I was about three years of age, I started learning how to use the cane.

The only problem was that I would flat out refuse to use it until the time I was about five.

The travel instructor finally said "Ok, you don't want to use it?  I'll take it from you."

At that point, I tried and faled miserably to walk around without it!