[nabs-l] I made it to berklee. any pointers

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 20:53:36 UTC 2010

That sure is short notice! Do what you do for your professors during
the regular semesters while at Berkeley...talk to them prior to the
first class, discuss any accommodations you might need, and work out
any kinks. Make sure they know what you need, and be ready to remind
them (like "Professor, could you tell me what you just put on the
overhead?"). Congratulations on getting there, and enjoy your time.
Don't stress out too much!

Take a look at roommates.com, apartmentfinder.com, and craigslist.org
for apartments and roommate situations. Hopefully you can find
something!

~Jewel