[nabs-l] Appreciating our roots

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 20:57:16 UTC 2010

But isn't it true that if we don't study history it's doomed to
repeat? At least, that's what I learned in school. I think if we
appreciate where we came from, we can better look forward to what we
might do.

I also find myself doing fundraisers more than I'd like...I don't
*mind* fundraising, but I'd rather be educating, advocating, and
assisting others. I'd rather get a group together to do a project than
raise the funds to hire someone to do it.

~Jewel