[nabs-l] I apologizes for whatever was sent yesterday.

Catherine Newman catherine.1966 at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 13:02:40 UTC 2010

Good Morning All!
Whatever was sent yesterday came from someone who got into my account. I apologizes for that.
I am still looking for a roommate for a young man (21 years old)  for the National Convention. He will be arriving on July 02 and returning home on the July 09. IF anyone be willing to share a double room please contact me offline and I will share his information with you.

Thanks and Good Luck on your finials Everyone.

Sincerely Yours,
Catherine Newman
nabs_delawaredivision at yahoo.com