[nabs-l] the linked in site

William ODonnell william.odonnell1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 04:39:13 UTC 2010

It is a good sight.  I have used it and found it a success.
I networked and found one who has needed people to promote an organization.  In fact, I have been working for some time with them to help improve there website and have developed a great relationship with the company.  In essence, Linkedin is a good sight, it helps those connect and it helps with connecting like-minded individuals.  Hope this helps