[nabs-l] nabs-l Digest, Vol 43, Issue 8

Sean Whalen smwhalenpsp at gmail.com
Fri May 7 18:25:30 UTC 2010

George,

Without a plan the only things you cannot do are make phone calls or connect
to the internet via the 3G network. Contacts, calendar, alarms and all the
other functions are still usable.

I am sure there are differing opinions on this, but having used both
products, I feel that Talks is the superior, hands down. It is more
responsive. It has much cleaner speech (it uses eloquence if you like that).
I like some of the text navigation features of Mobile Speak slightly better,
but Talks' are quite good as well. I'm no tech guru, just a user, but that
is how I feel.

Take care,

Sean