[nabs-l] Source for DVD's and Blu Ray Disks with Descriptive Video

Steven Max-Faults stevemax83 at yahoo.com
Sat May 8 01:22:20 UTC 2010

Hello All,

I thought the Movie Vault at BlindMiceMart.com was a great
suggestion. They have a lot of good movies. I was wondering if any one knows how
to download from SendSpace? For some reason, I’m not able to find the download
link. I think I had this problem before, but I don’t remember what I did.
Thanks!

Steven

Steven Max-Faults

SteveMax83 at yahoo.com