[nabs-l] a couple of questions

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat May 8 01:31:15 UTC 2010

In my home town, I feel safe asking random people for assistance in the
mall.  It is a nice neighborhood, so I do not have much to worry about, I am
still on the look out nevertheless.  How good are you about remembering
directions?  Is there more than one information desk?  Could you get back to
the information desk from the food court?  If there is a second information
desk closer to the food court than where you come in, could you ask them to
take you to that one and then from there go to the food court then find your
way back to the second information desk?  In the future, can you go learn
the mall more ahead of time?  Just some thoughts.