[nabs-l] Kurzweil on the Mac

Dennis Clark dennisgclark at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 9 19:22:08 UTC 2010

Hello Mac users,
The various recent post on using the Mac have been really helpful and
encouraging.  The Windows based program which I most use on Windows is the
Kurzweil programs for which there is no Mac version.  I understand that the
Mac can be run in some sort of Windows simulation mode where windows
programs will run.  If I were to run Kurzweil in this alternative mode and
then need to jump back to the Mac email program or other supplied Mac
programs would I have to reboot the computer or can you simply "jump" back
and forth between the windows and Mac operating systems?  I look forward to
hearing about your experience.  Thanks for your help.
Best,
Dennis