[nabs-l] Basic Questions About Mac versus Pc

Briley Pollard brileyp at gmail.com
Sun May 9 19:48:32 UTC 2010

On the Braille display front, if anyone is looking for one, I'm currently trying to sell a Hims SyncBraille 32, which is Apple supported. I just plugged it in, and ma using it right now. It works great. I'd love to keep it, but I'm moving and need the funds. It is in absolutely perfect condition, and comes with USB cable and carrying case. It is very thin and light, (I can fit it right into my purse). Price is negotiable, and a payment plan is an option. I'm looking to get $2000 for it, (which is $1200 less than what GWMicro sells them for). EMail me off list if you are interested.

Briley