[nabs-l] volunteer experiences

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun May 9 21:33:09 UTC 2010

Jewel,
Those are great opportunities you were in.  I volunteered at the talking
book library but not regular library.  Great idea to label CD books in
braille.
There may be opportunities at the library; I'll see about it; reading to
children or leading a discussion or something like that.

Thanks for sharing!
Ashley