[nabs-l] Tonight's Conference Call Will Be Streamed Live On The Internet!

Briley Pollard brileyp at gmail.com
Mon May 10 00:39:01 UTC 2010

This stream sounds fabulous. I like it much better than using my phone. Can hear it better.

There is some fantastic conversation going on. Things that aren't usually talked about. I wish I could participate from my computer. But this will do.

Great job, NABS board. This stuff is really useful.

Briley