[nabs-l] Tonight's Conference Call Will Be Streamed Live On The Internet!

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Mon May 10 21:04:06 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I had a dinner engagement last night and was unable to attend the
philosophy call. I am currently listening to the archived presentation
and I am very impressed. I will also add that I can take absolutely no
credit personally for this innovation. Thanks so much to the NABS
membership committee and to David for your creativity and willingness
to put in the effort to organize the monthly calls, the live
streaming, and the call archives. As far as I am aware this has never
happened before in NABS and we are building a wealth of audio
information for our current and future members.

Also, if you have suggestions for topics you would like to see covered
on future conference calls, please feel free to tell me, Janice, or
Darian. As you can see from past calls, any topic relating to
blindness and/or student life is fair game for discussion. I would
strongly encourage all of you to participate in or listen to these
calls.

Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org