[nabs-l] KNFB Reader Mobile

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr. freethaught at gmail.com
Tue May 11 01:16:36 UTC 2010

The quick and short answer to which phone is better is the N-86. Why? The
short and sweet answer is that it has a much faster processor, and handles
the KNFB software better than the N-82.

You will pay a higher price for that, though.

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr.

Student, Western Governors University
(617) 744-9716
Eastern time zone