[nabs-l] job search strategies

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed May 12 14:59:00 UTC 2010

Rania,
Since you're still in school you have those resources.  Use your career
center if you have one.  You have to know what kind of job you want; I guess
its not massage related since you don't have your license.  Ask other
students and your professors about vacancies.   I am guessing you want
something tempoary since after you get your license you'll do something else
permanent.  Maybe a temp agency could help you.

Ashley