[nabs-l] job search strategies

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr. freethaught at gmail.com
Thu May 13 15:34:32 UTC 2010

Ashley and all,

You will want to visit your local government career center, if your city has
a one stop career center, and most metropolitan areas i think have one. They
offer services like resume building workshops, have a listing of jobs
available in your geographic and professional area, and more.

It will help for you to come to job fares, and the career centers tend to
sponsor, or know where they are being held.

Hope this helps.

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr.

Student, Western Governors University
(617) 744-9716