[nabs-l] Fwd: [Members] Airline apologizes for forgetting blindteen

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 16 18:30:34 UTC 2010

Hello Briley and everyone,

    Unless you charter your own plane. Problems solved! We'll be doing that
this year as a result of having $1000.00 of professional recording equipment
damaged by lovable Southwest Airlines. Add moving in to a new place in to
the mix and you have a prime example of how a blind person can over-come
issues of that nature despite the cost of doing so. See you in Dallas.

Peter Donahue