[nabs-l] Fwd: [Members] Airline apologizes for forgetting blind teen

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue May 18 16:49:51 UTC 2010

Hi all.
Darrell and others are correct.  We don't know if she has any other
disabilities.
It is a little strange though that the intire thing happened.
I am sure that many people were disciplened for this mishap.
IMHO blaming the young woman isn't solving anything.  Furthermore there is a
lot of information that we don't have concerning the situation.

Melissa Green
No person has the right to rain on your dreams.