[nabs-l] How to Files - Traveling by Air

David davidb521 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 02:00:39 UTC 2010

It's just one of many options. And wouldn't beeping luggage indicators be
sort of suspicious as well? What if they thought it was somesort of
explosive device in there paranoia? All I do is just feel part of the bag AS
it's going by until I find mine. Of course, if there are any other ideas you
may have that do not involve depending on a sighted person, or using a
beeping locator, I would welcome them.
David