[nabs-l] How to Files - Traveling by Air

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Thu May 20 15:55:47 UTC 2010

I often plan on the possibility that my gate's been changed, so I just
ask someone who's getting off my first flight with me to read the
monitor or ask a ticket agent anywhere in the vacinity. You do bring up
a good point though: there should be an accessible way for getting at
gate change information such as a phone line or something.

Respectfully,
Jedi