[nabs-l] how to blog

Courtney Stover liamskitten at gmail.com
Thu May 20 17:48:33 UTC 2010

Ashley,

www.livejournal.com is an excellent blogging site.  It is very
accessible.  Much of its formatting is done through HTML codes, which
makes it perfect for blind people.  The FAQ on the site provides an
excellent overview of what it can do, as well as the command
interface.

Also, it is worth noting that you can create multiple accounts using
the same E-mail address.  This means that both the informal and formal
would be on the same server, and it would be very easy to link to
content featured on one in the other.

If you do use LJ and need any assistance, feel free to E-mail me
privately at liamskitten at gmail.com or cstover165 at gmail.com, and I'll
be more than happy to help.
Courtney