[nabs-l] NABS State Contacts

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Tue May 25 01:46:15 UTC 2010

Hi all,

We are finishing up development of the revamped NABS website and we
need to make sure that we have current contact information for all of
our state student divisions. If you are the president of your state's
student division or if you are serving as the student contact for your
state (i.e. if your state doesn't have a student division yet), please
email Meghan Whalen at
mewhalen at wisc.edu
and provide your name, phone and email. Please also let her know
whether you would like your phone number, email address, or both to be
listed on the NABS website as a contact for students in your state.
Please contact Meghan even if you have recently given us your
information, so we can verify that your contact info is current.
Thanks!

Also, as always, if you organize a state division or if your existing
division changes presidents, please let me know who the president is
so I can have an updated list of state presidents and so I can ensure
that the president receives relevant announcements from NABS.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org