[nabs-l] Apple offering price breaks for college students

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Wed May 26 21:40:52 UTC 2010

For those of you who haven't considered a Mac as an extremely accessible and viable solution for school (or for anything actually...), I would recommend going to an Apple Store and taking the time to experiment with any computer that you like. They are all accessible. There is documentation online that will help you to understand how the built-in screen reader works. In any case, be aware that the free iPod touch that comes with new macs for students is the only inaccessible model that's still being manufactured (the $199 one). I think you can still use the money toward the purchase of an other iPod though. The $299 iPod touch is accessible.

IC