[nabs-l] drastic change for audio games

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Fri May 28 20:42:02 UTC 2010

Can they?  I mean...I'd be totally on board, but there are lots of
issues which seem more important to work on right now.  (distribution
of accessible textbooks to people who need them, quiet cars, teaching
braille to everyone who needs it, getting enough O&m instructors with
quality training, etc)  Don't get me wrong- I love computer games!
But I think the consumer advocacy organizations have lots of other
stuff to worry about.  Again, I'd love to see the NFB and ACB get
involved, but I think it's kind of low on the priority list right now.