[nabs-l] Roommates for National Convention

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Sat May 29 18:03:23 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I know several students have posted to the list or contacted me
requesting roommates for national. I am not sure which of you have
successfully found roommates via the listserv and who is still
looking. If you are still in need of a roommate or a room, I'd suggest
contacting your affiliate president first to find out if anyone else
from your state has space in their room or is looking for a room. If
you've already done this or there's no one else going from your state
who can help you, please send me the following information and I'll
see if I know of anyone else in NABS who can help you:
-- Whether you have a room reserved
-- If anyone else is staying with you in your room so far
-- Your gender, and if you have a gender preference for your roommate(s)
-- Any other special needs or preferences potential roommates should know about.

Good luck and see everyone in Dallas!

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org