[nabs-l] SPSS with NVDA

Humberto Avila hum4avila_71 at fastmail.fm
Mon Nov 8 02:40:37 UTC 2010

Hello,
What is SPSS?

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Ian Perrault
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 5:10 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students
Subject: [nabs-l] SPSS with NVDA

Hi All
Thank you for reccomending that I install NVDA. It works, for the most part,
with SPSS version 18. But, the only part that I can't do, which is of course
is the most important part, is read the output windows, which contains all
of the results for the different operations. Have any of you had 100
percent, at all, with SPSS? Any thoughts? I've been trying and my school
disability office and instructor are not that helpful and they say that I
absolutely need to take this course.
Ian