[nabs-l] [nfbcs] Does anyone know?

Jim jp100 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 1 01:32:10 UTC 2010

Thanks for your help guys.  I kind of knew that particular answer, which is
why I thought there might be an easier way.

I'll explain why I asked, since I got these great answers.

I got in touch with folks from my home town through Facebook that I hadn't
talked to since high school or thereabouts.  Believe it or not, I don't have
their email addresses because many of them just said that they were keeping
in touch more through facebook than through regular email.
I will be going home for about a week and wanted to see if there was any
interest from them regarding getting some kind of gathering organized while
I'm there.

And seriously, I'm aware that I could send each person an email, but I
thought there was a way to send a group message to several folks at once.  I
wasn't trying to ask this question to annoy people.  And yes...I'm aware
about facebook security as well.

Jim