[nabs-l] some very beginner, basic cooking questions!

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 07:18:11 UTC 2010

Hi Nicole and All:

Safeway looks good, but I can't figure out how to browse?
I typed in my zipcode and there isn't one in my area...so I just typed
in the keyword search "chicken marinade" and a bunch of recipes for
different home-made marinades came up.
What I want is a list of bottled/already-made marinades sold in
popular stores such as Kroger or walmart so when I go I have some idea
of what to get.

On doing a google search for "browsing grocery store online" I got
walmart.com grocery but currently it says it's unavailable for
maintinence.

What about amazon grocery?

I don't think there is any delivery grocery services where I live
(although that would be nice) so I'm not looking necessairily for
online grocery shopping per say but just a way to see what some of the
items in the isles are so I can get a better idea of what to get when
I do go to the store that way I don't have to take up the customer
service person's time browsing and having no clue what I want.

Am I missing something with the Safeway site? Can you browse their
groceries without being a member or having a store in your area?

What about Walmart.com grocery and amazon.com grocery? Would those be
my best bet for what I'm looking for?

I didn't see anything like this on Kroger.com except for their weekly ads!

Kerri