[nabs-l] Helen Keller - the activest?

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 20:31:43 UTC 2010

Helen Keller has always inspired me, but then again, she had a
life that was typical of a blind woman in her time.  Since she
was also deaf, she could not do much else in the society she
lived in.  She was told not to marry and have children, so I've
seen a phrase "sexless saint" describing her.  Where is that,
anyone?  I might be wrong.
Beth