[nabs-l] #o.t Well I'm frustrated this is just wonderful: might need some help

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 18:45:08 UTC 2010

I might need a bit of help from  some of you, please. I did not make it to on campus housing so I need to find a place to live that is near the berklee college of music in boston, ma. I put up a message on the berklee message board, but am trying to get my feelers out. if anyone can assist me I'd be grateful. I'm probably going to post this to several lists so those who are with me on several lists don't be alarmed.

Thanks and be blessed.

Sarah Alawami
MSN: marrie12 at gmail.com
aim: marrie12 at gmail.com: