[nabs-l] book requests from publishers

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Oct 5 22:05:07 UTC 2010

I don't know what the "legal" stance would be, it may depend on your
state law -- but it doesn't seem unreasonable.  You wouldn't go to a
restaurant and expect to eat for free.  The publisher should get
something for providing you with the files.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920