[nabs-l] Using a Mouse as a Blind Individual

Anita Adkins aadkins7 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 6 11:36:21 UTC 2010

How about for playing games; I have not done this, but it seems as if I have
heard of some games that use a mouse during play that is adapted for the
blind.  And, it could be a great tool if a travel instructor adapted a game
where the mouse was used to teach cardinal directions and could work with an
audio game where the person moved north by moving the mouse away from the
user, south for toward the user, left for west, and right for east.  Just an
idea I just now thought of, and so sorry if it is lame.  Anita