[nabs-l] mac help

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 04:27:42 UTC 2010

Hello All.
I recently bought a mac book pro! Yay. I love the computer, but I'm
still not proficient on it to use it for everything as I so
desperately want to. My main problem right now is using microsoft
word! How in  do I type a document? When I open it it shows me a
series of toolbar dialogues and I have no idea how to go ahead and
type. Any advise would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.
the worl

--
Mary Fernandez