[nabs-l] idea for math and science documentation

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 06:25:43 UTC 2010

I don't find this very practical because when calculations become a little complex, listening to them as if it was a regular textbook seems more of a pain that anything else. I usually just read the LateX code itself. The language is easy to learn, but even without knowing it, anyone that speaks english can understand it...