[nabs-l] Grocery shopping, and transportation questions

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 00:22:27 UTC 2010

Hello,
I feel like most of these concerns have nothing to do with the fact that you are blind. I usually carry as many bags as I can upstairs, leave them by my door and go get the rest. But then if you don't live in a safe area or something, it might not be a good idea. And then about busses... Well, if you feel as though it takes too much time for you to get wherever you want to go it you take a bus, then take a cab. But it is perfectly possible for a blind person to take a bus, so if you use taxis do it because it is more efficient for you, but not because you can't travel by bus.

IC