[nabs-l] bibliography and work cite information

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 00:26:34 UTC 2010

Hi students,

How did you all learn to do bibliographies and work cite. It's a really hard
concept for me to grasp. I guess because there are so many things to
include. Plus my professor is, asking that I have certain parts of the text
in Italics. I want to learn how to do this. But every time I have turned in
a paper, my bibs and work cites are different, none of which have been the
right way. Any tricks are welcome, please!

Marsha

database 5516 (20101008) __________

http://www.eset.com