[nabs-l] bibliography and work cite information

Mikaela Stevens mikaelastevens at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 20:08:38 UTC 2010

Hi,
The suggestions that have been given are very good! Also, there is a website
called knightcite.com. (don't forget the K in knight.) First choose which
citation you want (i.e. MLA or APA) Then you plug in all your information in
edit and combo boxes and it creates the citation for you. All you have to do
then is copy and paiste it into word or whatever you are using.

One more resource, the Owl at Purdue website has great writing tools,
including a guide for many of the citation styles. I am writing an APA paper
now so I am right there with you figuring out how to do citations. Good
luck!
Mikaela

--
Mikaela Stevens