[nabs-l] Exciting Event For Those Who Love Playing Accessible Games

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 21:21:40 UTC 2010

Hi All!
Since there was talk on this list about accessible gaming, I thought I'd pass along a message that came from the texas holdem list I'm on that
http://www.blindadrenaline.com
has. Feel free to share this with anyone you think would want to know about this.
>From David Dunphy

Hi There!
Do you enjoy a good game of Texas Holdem Poker with friends and family?
Well, imagine how it would feel to play against players from all over the USA and the world!
This doesn't have to be a dream, in fact, it's a reality, and you can live it this weekend on
http://www.blindadrenaline.com
Join us on blindadrenaline.com, as we have not one, but two exciting texas holdem tournaments taking place, both of which are sponsored by ShockWaveRadio, the driving force of entertainment on the internet!
http://www.shockwaveradio.net
And there are prizes for the top winners up for grabs too!
Not a member of the site? Go to
http://www.blindadrenaline.com
and sign up for the 15 day free trial!
Here are the details for the tournaments:
Saturday, October 16 2010
Tournament Start Time:
3:00PM eastern
Tournament Name:
Setting The Standards, Presented By ShockWaveRadio.net
Registration open now up until 3 PM eastern, with the actual game starting at 3:10PM eastern

The buy-in is 10 thousand dollars
The blinds will double every 20 minutes
The bounty for taking someone out of the tournament is 5 thousand dollars. This 5K will be put in your account for every person you bust out.
If you make the final table, you'll receive 50 thousand dollars in your account.
The final table action will be broadcast live on ShockWaveRadio, with play by play presented to you by David Dunphy and Jack Scrimshaw of
http://www.audiomirrorfm.com
And if you come in second, you'll receive 1 month free of membership to blindadrenaline.com, and if you come in first, you'll receive 3 months membership!
In addition, the person who finishes first will have the option of being interviewed on ShockWaveRadio once the game completes. If you'd like this opportunity, send me your name, your BlindAdrenaline nickname, and either phone number or skype details to
djd at shockwaveradio.net
so we can call you once the game has finished. Only the top winner will be interviewed at the end if he/she submits their info to me before the start of the tournament.

Sunday October 17 2010
Tournament Start Time:
3:00PM eastern
Tournament Name:
Raisin' The Bar, Presented By ShockWaveRadio.net
Registration will open after the first tournament on Saturday ends, and will be open up until 3:00PM eastern Sunday, with the actual game starting at 3:10PM eastern

The buy-in is 50 thousand dollars
The blinds will double every 30 minutes
The bounty for taking someone out of the tournament is 10 thousand dollars. This 10K will be put in your account for every person you bust out.
If you make the final table, you'll receive 100000  dollars in your account.
As in the case of Saturday's tournament, this too will be covered live on ShockWaveRadio, with play by play presented by David Dunphy, and well...You never know who might join me...
And if you come in second, you'll receive 1 month free of membership to blindadrenaline.com, and if you come in first, you'll receive 3 months membership!
As with Saturday's game, the person who finishes first will have the option of being interviewed on ShockWaveRadio once the game completes. If you'd like this opportunity, send me your name, your BlindAdrenaline nickname, and either phone number or skype details to
djd at shockwaveradio.net
so we can call you once the game has finished. Only the top winner will be interviewed at the end if he/she submits their info to me before the start of the tournament.
If you plan on playing in both tournaments, you need only send these details once if you wish to be considered for an interview.
Again, the site to play on is at
http://www.blindadrenaline.com
Hope to see you there for some high-action texas holdem poker! Will you know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em? We'll find out this weekend!
All the best,
David Dunphy