[nabs-l] FW: Seeking Accessible Content Developers

Joel Zimba jzimba at mdtap.org
Fri Oct 15 19:02:18 UTC 2010

---
Hello:

The Maryland Technology Assistance Program is compiling a directory
of developers who build accessible websites.  We are frequently
asked, by many organizations for references to individuals or
companies that are competent in developing websites that comply with
web accessibility standards such as Section 508 of the federal
Rehabilitation Act, or, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
established by W3c.

If you are a developer, or if you know of one, please e-mail contact
information to:
<mailto:webaccess at mdtap.org>webaccess at mdtap.org.  Please include as
much information as possible, such as:  name, address, phone, e-mail,
homepage URL, related certifications and examples of previous projects.

As this type of work can be done from anywhere, feel free to contact
us regardless of geographic location.  We also welcome organizations
of any size, from individuals to companies with large development
teams.  Some indication of the size of project you are ready to take
on will help to more quickly connect you with the proper customer,
but is not required.

We are a State of Maryland agency so will not be charging for our
directory, nor will we be advertising or promoting any specific service.

Our goal is to create a resource which will be useful to anyone.  If
you have ideas or suggestions, please let us know.  Also, please
forward this e-mail to any interested party, including other mailing lists.

Sincerely,

Joel Zimba
Access Content Coordinator
MD Technology Assistance Program
[...]