[nabs-l] graphing calculator

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Oct 16 00:42:43 UTC 2010

Yes, I love Math Trax. I know by email the person at NASA who designed it.
The only draw back is that it is Java based, and, consequently, will not
work with most screen readers on most 64 bit operating systems. However, if
you have a 32 bit OS, it is wonderful. Let me know if you would like more
details.