[nabs-l] Things for Sale

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 15:48:00 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I have a few things for sale.

1.  I have a Dell Dymension 3000, 512 MB RAM, 40GB HDD, 3.00 GHz with
hyperthreading.  I am only selling the computer tower itself; I have
no extra monitors or other accessories.  I'll let this go for $200 or
best offer.

2.  Romeo Pro 50 Braille Embosser.  I do not use it anymore and feel
that someone else may get more use out of it.  I'll take $1,000 or
best offer.

3.  I have an old Braille Lite M40 that I'll give for $500 or best
offer.  It is still in good shape; although, it has not been sent back
for maintanence in a while.

4.  Franklin Language Master.  It's a talking dictionary with other
games and activities on it.  $200 or best offer.

5.  My friend and I are selling Unix shell accounts.  If anyone wishes
to host a web site, chat server, or whatever just get ahold of me and
we can work something out.

Please get ahold of me off list if interested in the above items.  My
email address is:
spangler.robert at gmail.com

Thanks,
Robby