[nabs-l] K sonar from BAT

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 14:59:13 UTC 2010

I know a guy that actually uses it all the time. Apparently you just have to learn how to interpret sounds well and it takes lots of time and practice. But I can tell you that by using the thing he is able to recognize things such as grass, walls, tables, chairs etc. For example in a crowded room he can find a table and go toward it.

IC