[nabs-l] Linux Cost

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 21:23:18 UTC 2010

I know you supposedly save money on Linux, given it's free, but how do you
truly save money if you wanted to invest in a new PC?  Is a retailer going
to sell you a product with Linux pre-installed to forego the cost of
Windows?  Just curious.  I've been intrigued with the Braille+ given the
platform and a lingering interest to return to computer programming.

Joe