[nabs-l] Note takers

Antonio Guimaraes freethaught at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 22:42:15 UTC 2010

This solution will probably not feel natural to some listers, but I would take a serious look at the iPad from Apple.

There will certainly be a learning curve for users new to apple products, but these things have the ability to run third party applications that are incredibly versatile, and they cost a fraction of the price of a $5000 note-taker.

I use a braille sense, but am not sure how good the support will be with Hims taking over their own baby here in the united states, and GW Micro stepping out of the picture.

My next note-taker if you really care will be from Apple.

Antonio