[nabs-l] two questions

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 01:43:03 UTC 2010

In regard to the second question, are you referring to opening things
on blackboard? When i get that i tab until i hear a message along the
lines of "for your security, window's has blocked this," you right
click, shift f10 on it and click download file. If you're getting it
on a different site, i can't garantee that that will work.

Cindy